Each year, the ACAA recognizes the top student-athletes from across the state. The members selected to this team have shown excellence on the field/court of play, in the classroom, and in the community. Below are the guidelines for selection:
- Includes student-athletes in grades 9 -12 (7th and 8th grade student-athletes may be included if they lettered in one varsity sport)
- Student-athlete must letter in at least one varsity sport
- Student-athlete must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA (or its equivalent)
- Student-athlete may not have any major disciplinary infractions at his/her school
- Student-athlete must not have served a league mandated suspension
- Student-athlete must be approved by the school administrator
Follow the following link for the list provided by individual schools in ACAA.